FLEETMINDER - PLUG & GO GPS TRACKING DEVICE (OBD150)
Shipped in 2-3 Working Days
or 4 interest-free payments of $82.25
FLEETMINDER - PLUG &
Car / Van Tracker
Australian Vehicle Tracker
OBD Plug & Go GPS Tracker
|Simple to install. No wiring required. GPS car/van tracker only.
- Simple to install – No wiring required.
(plugs into into your vehicle’s OBDII diagnostic port under the dash, or in the side kickboard.)
- Able to locate your vehicle 24/7 with a text SMS command sent from your mobile phone.
- SMS reporting to your mobile phone or via live web tracking.
- Suits most vehicles built after 1996 containing a OBD II port
- Supplied with a 1 metre OBD extension cable and a panic duress button.
- City-wide GSM communication technology (for NextG review our Platinum range of trackers).
- Powered by vehicle’s OBD II port – No wiring required
- GSM / GPRS communications
- Real-time monitoring and GPS tracking
- Built-in backup battery
- Supplied with:
- 1 metre OBD extension cable
- panic duress button
- Telstra SIM card (unactivated)
- GPS Tracker only – does not transmit engine data
TRACKING OPTION #1 – Live Tracking
- Locate your vehicle(s) via your web browser on a PC, smart phone or tablet anytime, anywhere.
- Easy geo-fencing (zone) setup, sites and general alerts
- Tow/theft alerts
- Multi-vehicle management (for family or business vehicles)
- Trip reports:
- Drive time, idle time, mileage, over-speed and geofence alert
- Tracking data intervals every 10 minutes (when the vehicle is moving). With further options available for 3 minute interval or minute-by-minute tracking (additional charges apply).
- Up to 6 months tracking history
TRACKING OPTION #2 – SMS Only
- Vehicle “Location on Demand” – receive a SMS text with Google map link
- Requires an active mobile phone SIM card
- Comes with a FREE fleetminder vehicle tracking mobile app for both Apple and Android phones.
FITTING THE SIM CARD
FITTING THE OBD-150 TO YOUR VEHICLE
Simply look for the On Board Diagnostic (OBD) in your vehicle or review your car owners manual for the OBD port location.
Write Your Own Review