Rockford Fosgate - R169X3 - 6X9 inch PRIME 3 Way 65W RMS - 71mm Mounting Depth
- 6"x9" 3-way car speakers (pair)
- polypropylene woofer cone with rubber surround
- 1/2" silk dome tweeter
- piezo supertweeter
- power range: 2-65 watts RMS (130 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 47-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- top-mount depth: 2-15/16"
- grilles included
- warranty: 1 year
Excellent factory replacement
Whether you're building your first system or replacing some burned-out factory speakers, Rockford Fosgate's Prime Series R169X3 6"x9" speakers offer clean, powerful performance that'll keep you and your friends rockin' as you drive. Plus, Prime speakers are a great way to get Rockford Fosgate sound quality without destroying your bank account.
Better components give you better detail
Each 6"x9" speaker sports a stiff polypropylene woofer cone that delivers strong drums and bass, along with clean reproduction of the midrange frequencies. The silk dome tweeter and piezo supertweeter add the excitement of strong high-frequency response to your music without a trace of harshness. The built-in crossover network divides the frequencies going to each driver, so all your music plays faithfully. Grilles are included.
What's in the box?
- Two 3-Way speakers
- 2 Grilles
- Two 15' Lengths of speaker wire (each has female quick-slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1-1/4" Self-tapping screws
- 8 Speed clips
- Installation/Operation manual (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Italian)
Features and Specs
|Tweeter Design||1/2" Dome|
|Sensitivity||93 dB at 2.83 volts
90 dB at 1 watt
|Frequency Response||47 - 20k Hz|
|RMS Power Range (Watts)||2-65|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||130|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||2 15/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||3 5/16|
Klippel Analysis: By using a state-of-the-art Klippel Distortion Analyzer, Rockford Fosgate engineers can optimize the speaker's motor structure, voice coil alignment, and suspension for the best possible performance and the lowest distortion.