Rockford Fosgate - R1-2X12 - Sealed enclosure 2X12 PRIME subs 400WRMS @ 2OHM
- sealed enclosure with two 12" Prime subwoofers
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- 2-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 400 watts RMS (800 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 90 dB
- 37-3/4"W x 14-3/8"H x 12-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year (woofer only)
What's in the box?
- Sealed enclosure loaded with two 12" woofers
Features and Specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||12 x 2|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||7-7/8|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Frequency Response||22-250 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||400|
Enclosure: The Rockford Fosgate Prime R1-2X12 is a sealed enclosure constructed of 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard). The enclosure is covered with high density black carpeting and features high current compression terminals on the left side (when facing the woofers). The terminals will accommodate up to 12-gauge speaker wire and present a 2Ω load to your amplifier.
- Width: 34-1/2"
- Height: 14-1/4"
- Depth (base): 12-1/2" (13-1/4" including the subwoofer)
- Depth (top): 7-1/8" (7-7/8" including the subwoofer)
Woofer: The R1-2X12 is loaded with two Rockford Fosgate Prime R1S4-12 subwoofers. Each R1S4-12 is a 12", 4Ω, single voice coil subwoofer with a fiber reinforced painted paper-pulp cone and compressed foam surround. The two subs are wired in parallel inside the box, to present a 2Ω load.
CEA-2031 Compliant: Power handling on the R1S4-12 subwoofers conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards. This means the subwoofer has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand, not instantaneous power handling, that over time, can damage voice coils.