Rockford Fosgate - R1-1X10 - Sealed enclosure 1X10 PRIME sub 200WRMS @ 4OHM
- sealed enclosure with one 10" Prime subwoofer
- 5/8" medium density fiberboard construction covered with black carpet
- 4-ohm total impedance
- power handling: 200 watts RMS (400 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 25-250 Hz
- sensitivity: 87 dB
- 16"W x 12-3/16"H x 12-1/8"D
- warranty: 1 year (woofer only)
What's in the box?
- Sealed enclosure loaded with one 10" woofer
Features and Specs
|Woofer Size (inches)||10|
|Pieces in System||1|
|Second Depth (inches)||7-7/8|
|Connector Type||Spring post|
|Frequency Response||25-250 Hz|
|Power Range (Watts RMS)||200|
Enclosure: The Rockford Fosgate Prime R1-1X10 is a sealed enclosure constructed of 5/8" MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard). The enclosure is covered with high density black carpeting. The sealed enclosure features high current compression terminals on the left side of the box (when facing the woofer). The terminals will accommodate up to 12 AWG speaker wire and present a 4-ohm load to your amplifier.
- Width: 16"
- Height: 12-1/8"
- Depth (base): 12-1/8" (12-7/8" including the subwoofer)
- Depth (top): 7-1/8" (7-7/8" including the subwoofer)
Woofer: The R1-1X10 enclosure is loaded with a single Rockford Fosgate Prime R1S4-10 subwoofer. The R1S4-10 is a 10-inch, 4-ohm single voice coil subwoofer with a fiber reinforced painted paper-pulp cone and compressed foam surround.
CEA-2031 Compliant: Power handling on the Rockford Fosgate Prime R1S4-10 subwoofer conforms to CEA-2031 industry standards. This means the subwoofer has the capacity to handle its rated power under continuous demand, not instantaneous power handling, that over time, can damage voice coils.