Kicker - PKD1 - 1/0 Gauge multi-amp power wiring kit
Kicker - PKD1 - 1/0-gauge multi-amp power wiring kit
What's in the box?
- 17' Length of 1/0-gauge power wire terminated with a 5/16" ring-terminal on one end (blue/black jacket)
- 4' Length of 4-gauge ground wire terminated on both ends with 5/16" ring-terminals (dark gray jacket)
- 4' Length of 4-gauge power wire (blue jacket)
- 17' Length of 16-gauge remote turn-on wire (clear jacket)
- AFS fuse holder
- 200 amp AFS fuse (installed)
- Power distribution block
- Two 7/8" Self-tapping screws (ground)
- 2 Flat washers
- 1 Plastic grommet
- 1 Red butt-connector
- Six 5" wire ties
This kit delivers all the power your multi-amp system needs
Your amplifiers need hefty power and ground wiring wiring in order to deliver the big power you want. Kicker's PKD1 multi-amp wiring kit includes the basic power, ground, and turn-on wiring for any amp system with a total fuse rating of up to 200 amperes. This kit is suitable for a system with a total output of about 1300 watts RMS for Class AB amps or about 2000 watts RMS for Class D amps.
The kit includes a 17-foot 1/0-gauge power wire that runs from your battery to the included distribution block, along with two 4-foot lengths of 4-gauge wire that'll readily accommodate two amplifiers. Kicker makes all their wires from oxygen-free copper so you can count on maximum power and signal transfer with minimum resistance or interference.
The PKD1 kit also includes Kicker's DB4 power distribution block, which takes the 1/0-gauge input and sends it to four outputs (4- to 8-gauge) — you can power up to four amplifiers with the one main power cable that runs from your battery. The DB4 block features a second 1/0-gauge input so you can daisy-chain another distribution block or amplifier into your system, if you want to expand later.
- multi-amplifier power wiring kit
- cables meet or exceed the American Wire Gauge specifications and requirements
- 17 feet of 1/0-gauge power cable with attached ring terminal and protective wire loom — blue
- 4 feet of 4-gauge ground cable with attached ring terminals — gray
- 4 feet of 4-gauge power cable — blue
- 17 feet of 16-gauge turn-on lead wire — clear
- Kicker DB4 distribution block — two 1/0- to 8-gauge inputs, four 4- to 8-gauge outputs
- AFS fuse holder and 200-amp fuse
- assortment of installation hardware and cable ties